These policies are put in place to ensure the best possible experience and service for everyone involved and apply to every appointment booked, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about them.
- Properties must be photography ready at the time of the appointment. With your confirmation email you are provided materials about getting properties photo ready, please share those with the owner of the property.
- Properties will be photographed as is, photographer is not responsible for moving or cleaning any areas or items in the property.
- If property is not ready, it is up to the photographers discretion to wait or come back at another time. Realtor will be responsible, at a minimum, for paying an additional trip fee to come back to the property or for any additional time at the location waiting for it to become ready.
- Additional travel fees may be assessed after the appointment if incorrect address information is given or property falls outside of the areas included with the service booked.
- Properties over a certain size or including additional buildings or areas to photograph may have additional fees associated with them or may require a return trip if not appropriately booked initially.
- Properties should be free from people and pets (as much as possible) when being photographed.
- Standard photos will be delivered within 36 hours of appointment time, if you require the photos delivered sooner than that please add on the rush service to your order.
- Video, 360 images, 3D/Matterport tours and other advanced services may take up to 3 days.
All appointments must be paid in full before any photos or other media is delivered.
Photo Use & Availability
- Photos are provided with a limited use release allowing the realtor to use them to market the property while it is under their listing contract. This does not allow the realtor to provide photos to any other party for any other purpose (ex: Photos cannot be provided to home stager or builder to market themselves).
- Realtor is allowed to use photos and other media provided for any reasonable marketing purpose. (Ex: Creating a “Homes sold this quarter” social media post or “Just sold in your neighborhood” postcard)
- Photographer retains the copyright to all images provided.
- Standard still images are available for download for 30 days from appointment, property websites & virtual tours will remain live for 6 months after initial activation. Longer time periods are available for an additional fee.