With spring just around the corner, you may be wondering what you should do to get your home’s exterior ready for the coming season. After a long winter, there are several chores you can do around your yard and house to get them looking fantastic for spring and summer. Here are a few easy ideas.
- Clean the Gutters. After fall and winter, the first thing you should do is clean your gutters. They’re likely full of leaves, branches, and other debris. Not only does this add excess weight to your gutters, but the debris can block the down spout, making it difficult for water to properly drain.
- Power wash the siding. Your siding can collect dirt and other pollutants over time, causing discoloration. A power wash can remove all of the build up and get your house looking clean and new again. Look up pressure cleaning near me to get help from pros.
- Clean your deck. Similar to your gutters, your deck can collect leaves and other debris. Sweep your deck thoroughly and plan on power washing your deck to remove any dirt build up, also clean the deck furniture and find a beautiful lounge chair for sunbathing in your evergrain weathered wood deck before the cleanup.
- Tidy up your yard. If you have lattice fence panels on your yard, clean them. Sticks, leaves, and other debris can collect on your lawn throughout the winter and get buried in the snowfall. Take some time to rake up debris and pick up anything laying in your yard to get it looking its best. Also make a plan to mow and edge your lawn as needed. You may hire a professional lawn fertilizer service to take care of your lawn.
- Inspect your roofing. According to experts who provide gutter repairs in Coatesville, PA, your roofing takes a beating during the winter, so once the snow melts it’s important to inspect it to make sure everything is in order. Take note of any missing shingles, damaged shingles, or anything that seems to be out of place and let the residential San Antonio roofer or commercial roof repair contractor do the necessary repairs. Services like these gutter services available in Simpsonville, SC to take a look at it and make repairs like a new roofing installation, roof repair, etc. as needed.
If you need help getting your home ready for the coming season, call us and also contact the atlanta cctv security systems to secure your house. Our cleaning and restoration teams are ready to help you get your home looking great again.